A doctor is available everyday at our main office.
To Our Patients at Central Ohio Eyecare,
We hope this finds you healthy and well. Our practice is preparing to welcome you back on May 4th, 2020 for your eye health needs. This announcement is to inform you of the additional steps we have taken to protect you, our patients, while you are in our office for care.
• We check the temperature of everyone who enters our offices, including staff and doctors, every day.
• We expect our doctors and staff to wear masks, gloves, and goggles or face shields at all times.
• All patients are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office.
• We use disinfectant to clean all surfaces and instruments after every patient.
• All frames will be collected and cleaned following each patient use.
• Friends and family members are asked to stay home or wait outside (unless their help is needed).
• We ask you to call us when you arrive in our parking lot.
• We ask you to go to our website to complete any new patient paperwork prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment for you.
Dr. LaMar G. Zigler
Dr. David M. Zigler