What are the advantages of wearing contact lenses?
- Many wearers feel that contact lenses show their eyes in a better light or don't like the appearance of eyeglasses.
- Better vision correction due to the reduced obstruction from eyeglass frames.
- They provide excellent peripheral vision.
- No fogging up in warm rooms.
- No splattering during rain showers.
- Less hassle as they don't get in the way during sports and other recreational activities.
"Hard-to-Fit" Contact Lenses
- Post-refractive surgery (e.g. after LASIK)
- Dry eye patients
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (Orthokeratology)
- Multifocal Contact Lenses for patients that need a Bifocal
- Toric Contact lenses for Astigmatism
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
- 2-week or Monthly Replacement Contact Lenses
- Gas Permeable (GP) Contact Lenses