Eye Exams for the Whole Family
Regardless of your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams. During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Our Designer Optical Shop
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Please call our Columbus office at 614-262-2020 or the Powell office at 614-438-0100 for further instructions. Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel your need to find the nearest emergency room.
- Monday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM (9:30 AM opening on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month due to staff meeting)
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday:8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
A doctor is available everyday at our main office.
- Monday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (doctor day)
- Wednesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (doctor day)
- Friday:9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (doctor day)