Our first priority is, and always will be, our patients.
Central Ohio Eyecare in Columbus is built upon the foundation of providing the highest quality eye care and service possible. Our optometrists specialize in contact lenses and welcome the “difficult to fit” patient.
Our doctors are licensed to treat numerous eye diseases from glaucoma to dry eye syndrome. We also provide consultation, pre, and post-operative care for patients interested in Lasik and other laser vision correction procedures as well as corneal refractive therapy.
Also, find the perfect pair of glasses in our designer savvy optical shop with the help of our friendly staff.
Review our HIPAA Policies and Practices here.
- Monday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM (9:30 AM opening on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month due to staff meeting)
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday:8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
A doctor is available everyday at our main office.
- Monday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (doctor day)
- Wednesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (doctor day)
- Friday:9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (doctor day)